Friday, February 11, 2011

These were taken around the 4th of July Holiday a few years back.  A lot has happened over the past couple of years and I'm only now getting around to starting a blog, so you might see some older photos from time to time!









I know that smoking is supposed to be taboo...but there's something infinitely photogenic about a man with a cigar. Maybe its the relish with which they draw in and exhale, the way they position their hands, or the relaxed pose they automatically affect, but I've always loved images like this one.





Dragon...Jackson is a rapidly developing artist and draws a lot of dinosaurs so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this slow speed image looks dragonesque!















Before the fireworks, we all tromped down to the pond to splash around. Here's Liam, looking for frogs, fish, tadpoles...whatever he could find!

No comments:

Post a Comment